almost 3 years ago
Two weeks to go—get ready with this submission checklist
It’s getting close! There are two weeks left to submit your Corvid by Wix web app to break social distancing. Submissions are due August 3 before 5pm EDT. (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the Tips, Tutorials and Example section on the Corvid forum and your “to-do’s”.
Before the deadline passes, make sure you run through this list:
- Are you submitting a web application using Corvid by Wix?
- Does your project adhere to the theme and help break social distancing by virtually connecting?
- Did you publicly-accessible link for accessing your web application?
- Have you included a text description that explains the features and functionality of your web application?
- Have you submitted images of your working web application?
- (Recommended) Have you created a submission video? Does your video meet the competition guidelines? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (See our video-making best practices.)
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.